Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Precious Juju and tea with the incomparible Tinsley...




I know a lot of people find her face sort of......screwed up. But I love this little bit of resin to death. And besides, she's cute in this shot!!!!


And now, Tinsley would like to invite you for tea....she has just finished baking a cake with stawberry icing, and there are truffles too, if you are so inclined.





Oh and for a fun fact- that white grandfather clock in the lefthand corner- I bought that when I was maybe 11 or 12....its been in hiding for 18 years! That was the first ever official miniature I ever bought. I thought it had been lost, but I was cleaning up some old stuff at my parents country house, picked up a box and THERE it was. So happy to have it in my home, even if it is missing a door!

No comments:

Post a Comment