Monday, November 17, 2014

Mini pumpkin house- Realpuki size.

So I keep making these things.

I thought I'd offer some of them for sale, because it's getting a little weird up in here. We got pumpkins all over. And honestly, I love making them. I can't stop. Therefore, I will offer a couple for sale in my Etsy shop, Lovefool Designs. (Which I haven't used in forever, since my ole jewlery craftin' days)


It is a realpuki sized diorama, made with various, various crafty materials.  You can see Jackie here, with his guitar (neither of which are included in the selling of this diorama) lookin cute and giving a good size reference.





Here's a cute little garden sculpture, made with some glass I found at the beach, and moss which I am addicted too. 

I'll add some more pics and list in on Etsy as soon as I can get a shipping quote. But i really hope someone likes it. I love it, but I made it so it really doesn't count. I can't be the only one out there obsessed with realpuki pumpkin houses!



No comments:

Post a Comment